Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I had two tests today, my mass media test and my psychology test. I was relieved at the first glance of my mass media test, it was piquant. I thought I did pretty well on my mass media test, I am pretty sure that I will score a B+ at least. On my psychology test though, I am quite certain that I did not do as well as on my mass media one, but I am assuming that I did ok. The psychology test had very difficult words, and sometimes it was hard to comprehend. There were questions where there could have been several similar answers; I would get ambivalent when these came up. At some points during the test I felt anomalous, because I felt like I was the only one who’s not going to do so great; but afterwards I thought I did fine. Overall, I think I did quite well, so much for my nervousness. I hope that all my tests work out this way.

No comments: