Monday, March 26, 2007

I remember telling Professor Drew that the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" talks a lot about what we have been covering; with the unit on global warming that is. I was very surprised when he said he has never heard of the movie, or that he has never seen it. "The Day After Tomorrow" was a pretty big movie; I assumed that he had at the least heard about it. So I have decided to post a couple trailers of the movie on my blog and another video that I also found on YouTube showing the effects of global warming in the movie.


1. Effects of Global Warming; clips from "The Day After Tomorrow."



2. "The Day After Tomorrow" Trailers.



2 comments:

chris said...

after seeing these trailors i think i do remember hearing about this film.

Andrew said...

Thats hilarious that you would use scenes from the day after tomorrow to describe global warming.