Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All the paperwork for my car is done, even the high-priced insurance. I never knew insurance was so expensive. I mean seriously, I won’t say how much it is, but I think it’s stupid; I know it probably isn’t, but I think it is. Just because I am a teenager the price of insurance goes up. There are so many factors that make up an insurance cost, the car, the driver, and so on. Do they actually think that we party that much, drink that much and all that jazz? Seriously? Anyways… that is all that I wanted to say, that insurance is really expensive! I do not think it should be that pricey.

P.S. I think that insurance companies need to apply ergonomics to their businesses so that their workers can feel better, because that lady that helped us out at the insurance place looked very sick and bored.

No comments: