Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ok, so today Harry the cable man was supposed to pass by the apartment and hook my cable and my internet up, but unfortunately he couldn’t. He called me and told me he was sick, which for some reason I think is bull! I was looking forward to it too, because right now I don’t have internet, and it sucks. I have been feeling great the last couple of days. I went to the movies twice this past week, and I watched “The Prestige,” and “Marie Antoinette.” They were both great movies, I liked them.

P.S. I have no idea where confluence would have been relevant in this entry, so I just decided to write the definition of it down below.

Confluence: a flowing together of two or more streams, rivers, or the like: the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers.

No comments: