Thursday, October 12, 2006

I have thought a lot for my idea on my research topic, but I still have not figured out what I want to do. Right now I am leaning towards cosmetic surgery in teenagers as an idea, but I am not sure. I think that this will be a good idea, because people nowadays need to understand the hardships that come with being a teenager and the pressure to fit it. With the pressure of fitting in comes the pressure to act or look a certain way. Teenagers nowadays are not going to the gym nor eating nutrional food, they are simply giving it all to lie on the operating table. Of course, with the media displaying perfect images, these kids seem to think that this is the way they need to look in order to be accepted. I want to research something along the lines of cosmetic surgery and why it has become part of our culture.

No comments: