Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Another thing my parents came to check out for me was a car. So we went around a couple dealerships to check some out. Now, for a couple years my Dad promised me a certain car that I got to like over time and that I got obsessed with, but he is not getting me it. The reason he is not getting me the car I want is because I’m also getting an apartment; I understand when he puts it that way. So after so many discussions I finally decide on a reasonably priced car, and we agree on getting it. So we go to the dealership and do all the paperwork which take forever. Now, all I have to do is wait until the wire-transfer clears and then I’ll be able to get my car.

P.S. We had to use the word pontificate in this post, but I didn’t think it was possible, so I just decided to do this instead.

Pontificate: The office or term of office of a pontiff (n.).

No comments: